· Master in Computer Information System 2014-2015
Colorado State University (Fort Collins, CO)
· Bachelor of Science: Telecommunication Engineering 2004-2008
National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences (NUCES) Pakistan.
· IP/MPLS Solution Analysis and Design
· IP/MPLS Network Deployment and Configuration
· MetroE Network Deployment, O&M
· Broadband Core Network implementation
· GPON (ISP and OSP) Network Deployment
· IPTV Middleware O&M
· Routing Protocols (MBGP, BGP, IS-IS, OSPF, EIGRP, IGRP, RIP)
· MPLS (RSVP & LDP, Traffic Engineering)
· Layer 2 protocols and technologies (POS, Ethernet, PPP, PPPoE, PPPoA)
· L2VPN, L3VPN and IP SEC VPNs
· Redundancy Protocols (VRRP, HSRP)
· QOS implementation for different type of Traffic (Voice, Signaling, Charging and O&M)
· Routing policies and Firewall filters
· Implemented SNMPv3 on devices to allow for network management
· Implementation of DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP
· Multicast Routing
· Juniper E-Series, MX-Series Routers, EX-Series Switches, Cisco Catalyst 2960 Switches, 3600 and 7600 Routers, Juniper SRX Firewalls, Huawei MA5200G, ME60 BRAS's, CX-Series, NE-Series Routers, S8505 Switches, Cisco Call Manager
· CCIE-SP # 36829, CCIE R&S(w), CCNP, CCNA,
· JNCIE-SEC #218 JNCIP-SEC, JNCIP-SP, JNCIS SP, SEC&ENT JNCIA
Lead Resident Engineer at Juniper Networks, Denver CO (US) (Dec 2017 to Present)
· Lead Resident Engineer for Juniper at client Charter Communications
o Leading the Juniper post sales services engagement
Network Design Engineer at Juniper Networks, Denver CO (US) (Oct 2016 to Dec 2017)
· Planning and Design Resident Engineer for Juniper at client Charter Communications
o Working with Charter Principle Engineers to help design network/services using Juniper products.
o Working on new projects that will be implemented in the production network.
o Standardizing the current designs and recommending improvements.
Resident Engineer at Juniper Networks, Austin TX (US) (Apr 2015 to Oct 2016)
· Working as Planning and Design Resident Engineer for Juniper at client TWC (Time Warner Cables) major responsibilities include
o Help TWC to design SP network in major parts of US using Juniper product line MX, QFX5100, QFX10K, EX4300 and SRX
o Help in troubleshoot issue relating to Juniper product and provide guidance for new Network deployment.
o Help TWC in testing new feature in the lab before networks goes live.
o Act a point of contact between TWC support teams and Juniper support teams (JTAC)
o Conduct meetings with TWC to understand their requirement and provide suggestion to optimize the network.
Network Specialist at Waseela Bank (Orascom Telecom Ltd Pak) (Nov 2013 to Jan 2014)
· Designed and Implemented Bank’s new Network Security Setup
o Solution consisted of end to end network setup from branch end to Datacenter
o Datacenter network establishment consisting of ASA and SRX 650
o Identification of existing Network bottlenecks to improve overall QoS
Network Support Specialist at IBM Pakistan (Sept 2012 to Oct 2013)
· Provided Network Support Services to IBM customers, responsibilities included
o Acting as a point of contact for major support issues relating to core and access network.
o Reacting to anomalous events within the network environment using Cacti and MRTG tools.
o Working with local site support, communicating with clients, providers, vendors and other support teams to ensure the problems are receiving the correct support
o Support, design, setup and configure complex Routing, Switching and Security environments consisting of Cisco and Juniper product lines.
o Configuring and installing client and server network software for upgrading and maintaining network and telecommunication systems (Junos Upgrade and IOS upgrade)
o Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
o Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications.
Assistant Manager Multimedia and Broadband (Core) at Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (Pakistan) Feb 2009- June 2012
· Worked in Nation Wide Operation Dept. of Broadband Equipment
o Designed and Implemented PTCL unified communication Network consisting of Cisco ASA, 6505E Switches, Cisco 7606 Routers, Cisco Call Manager
o Designed and Implemented PTCL OSS project consisting of Juniper SRX-3400 Firewalls, Juniper EX4200 and EX3200.
o Configuration and monitoring of Core Network Devices
§ Metro Ethernet Switches (Juniper MX 960, Juniper MX480, Huawei CX Switches)
§ Configuration of L2VPNS, L3VPNS and VPLS on MetroE switches.
§ Configuration of Access Network devices on BRASs (Juniper E320, HW ME60, HW MA 5200)
o Successfully completed PTCL GPON project
§ Hands on experience on Ericsson BLM 1500 (OLT)
§ Successful integration of Broadband, IPTV, Video Phone and Voice services on GPON OLT
o Worked on IPTV Front End Servers
o Configuration and deployment of Broadband Access Network Devices
Network Engineer at Delphi Global (Pakistan) (Aug 2008 to Feb 2009)
· Responsible for the LAN and WAN related issues
· Operation and Maintenance of company SMTP, DNS and WEB servers
If you need a profile similar to this please contact us. We are always looking for new opportunities and have a plethora of qualified engineers and can meet most requests.